Oh my goodness.
Things that were GREAT today:
* The SUN came out here in Austin, TX, where we’ve had RAIN, RAIN, and more RAIN for a long time now.
* Everyone, and I mean everyone at my house was happy today.
* My SU! catalogs came in!!!
* My SU! hostess club tonight was fun. Those ladies are such fun.
* Did I mention that it was Sunny here? 🙂
Anyway, I made some cards that make me smile and make me think of happy, sunshine and good things.
And how come when I was a kid a LONG time ago, we had glitter glue but now it’s “acid free”, etc. (for scrapbooks) and it’s called Stickles and it’s FABULOUS? I mean, why did that take so long to “invent” or maybe the question I really want to ask is “Why didn’t I think of that?” Go get you some of that stickles stuff… it’s made by Ranger. That’s what is on the center of each card.
Labels: A Muse Artwork