So, I’ve been tagged again… Thanks, Sue for tagging me!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m to list 7 random things about myself and then tag others….
- I LOVE to sleep. I don’t think people can sleep to much. However, with small children living here, I don’t get much.
- I grew up in an all French speaking little town in Ontario, Canada before moving to Texas.
- I’ve traveled much more outside of the USA than in it.
- I do Calligraphy. I did my high school prom invitations both years and some weddings, including my own.
- I love all things Computers (hence the electrical engineering degree) but I do love to “find” the answer to how to do something on the computer.
- I don’t wear dresses or skirts all that often.
- I’ve worn contacts or glasses since I was 1 1/2 years old but my vision has been improving each year and I can almost get away without wearing any contacts now (BUT it feels REALLY weird – it’s my security “blankie”).
People to tag. Well, here’s where many people don’t play. You know why? Because they don’t want to leave anyone out and hurt their feelings. I get that. I am going to tag some people in groups….
New To Blogging:
Some Usual Suspects