Wow, the last 2 weeks are sorta a blur to me and I thought I'd just post once and catch up…
I've been busy with:
* Field trip for 1st grade to the Children's Museum – all systems go! was the theme
* My *insane* (scheduled by yours truly, mind you!) teaching schedule is taking a much needed breather… 8 classes in 10 days all over Texas. Good to see lots of friends and great to meet new ones!
* Pinewood Derby Races for cub scouts… our first one! My son pretty much made his own car except for the sawing part, which DH did. My son sanded it, painted it, put the stickers on it, everything. So proud!
* Go See It (cub scouts Field Trip) to local TV station – this was cool! The kids met the local weather guy and also one of the anchors. The boys got to play weatherman with the big green screen, too. Fun!
* Photography – I became a photographer for the school yearbook this past week and took 25 classroom group pictures. I could *never* be a person photographer. Especially for kids. *NEVER*. No patience on my part.
* Got the prototype for my nephew's wedding invitation done. Yippee! Now the *work* starts.
* then all the usual stuff… laundry, cooking, homework, school web stuff… etc, etc.
So, there, we're all caught up… I *do* actually have some crafty posts to share, just gotta get the pictures taken. I'll be back soon. 🙂